Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rick Steves and I...

are in Normandy tonight!  Him in the flesh and me in the mind.  But it keeps the spirit alive.  I've never been fond of France but Normandy is looking like the place to go!

What a crazy interesting week we've had.  There were two "no spend days" and we ate out three time (one of those being footed by my in-laws) and even Sammy was great during out dinners out.  Tonight I made a pepperoni pizza monkeybread dish and it turned out great.

I started a new cross stitch project which is a wee little stitches pattern of my favorite Futurama characters, which is all of them.  My timeline is to finish it within two weeks and then possibly have my last project framed professionally at Michaels!  I haven't framed anything in a long time!

E and I even signed up for our 5K and saved money doing so.  We signed up at Totally Running and saved $7.00 a registration.  And of course the kids said they wanted to run too but these are kids that are so lazy they don't want to stand.

We're nearing the end of January and I can't wait to recap the month.  I feel we've accomplished a lot and set a lot of habits in motion that will just get better throughout the year.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment