Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week One in 2012

We had a great week.  We ate out (at home) twice, which was pretty cheap and we had three days where we spent no money.  We took the boys to Monkey Joe's which didn't cost a dime because it was a Living Social deal I bought way back in February of 2011 and even Sammy had a great time.  I can't seem to shake this endless cold and congestion but I'm sure hoping it gets better soon because E and I have decided to do a 5k!  I am so excited!

This is the Valentine's Race on February 11th.  Our goal is not to run the entire thing of course.  We just want to get out feet wet and complete the darn thing.

I am looking forward to a great second week to 2012, although it includes a visit to the dentist for a new shiny crown.

All the best!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment