Monday, January 2, 2012

No Spending Days

The second day of the year and I've already blogged twice.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  To start the year off right, we had a family no spending day.  We went nowhere, spent no money and just relaxed all day long.  As a family, we are very proud of ourselves.  This is a very important part of the life that we want to lead.

And to top it all off, I managed to get myself on the treadmill for 30 whole minutes.  It's certainly not up to my husband's speed yet, but I've been there before so it shouldn't take too long.

So for the second day of the year we did something as a family that we've always wanted to do and that's free to boot.  We geocached.  And that was fun!  We even got a little trinket to take home.  Which can only mean now that we are going to set up our own geocache here just to see how many people we get.  Eric has a grandiose plan, of course, but we should probably just keep it simple.

We are off to a good start this year!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment