Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day 2012

And it's finally here, New Year's Day.  I'm starting out my blog on a milestone day because it always makes for a great resolution.  One of those resolutions being to blog, write (or whatever you call it) about our journey as a family to move away from the rat race and the money chase to being more happy and content in ourselves.

My blog is called "Reversing the Heels" because that is what we're doing.  We're jumping off the train to follow our own path and I hope to share our triumphs and joys on a regular basis.

As I'm writing this, we have "House Hunters World Edition" on.  It is a dream to live in another country in a different lifestyle but that just isn't possible... yet!  But we can change how we live our life together as a family, which is our number one goal or resolution this year and to carry to all years in the future.

To start off this wonderful year, I am finishing up "A Tale of Two Cities."  And what better way to propel ourselves into the future by visiting the past of other countries, worlds and paths?  Later today I'm cooking the traditional collard greens and black eyed peas for luck and prosperity in 2012.  I'm setting our new traditions up with love for us all to enjoy.

I hope anyone who reads this has a Happy New Year!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment