Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Running Uphill

Today was the second run in week two of "Couch to 5K."  I must say, today was a struggle, but I made it through.  My legs feel rock hard and like lead but I made it through one more workout.  E and I hit up the America's Mart International Gift Show so we did a lot of walking today.  We had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe and visited the gift shop at World of Coca Cola.  It was so much fun to hang out together and look at all the new products.

But back to yesterday!  I found a great quiche recipe on Pinterest (awesome site) and baked it up all nice and pretty and it was received pretty darn well- much to my surprise.  But then I did serve biscuits with the quiche so that must have helped.  I had it for leftovers today and will have it for lunch tomorrow too.  I just love leftovers.

It has been a great four day weekend but back to work I must go tomorrow.  Only a three day week!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment