Saturday, January 14, 2012

Running Into Week 2

I completed the first week of the Couch to 5K program and we are signing up for our first 5K ever tomorrow!  February 11th Valentine's Day Race here we come!

We did the ultimate frugal act today.  Yogurtland, our favorite frozen yogurt shop ever, had free yogurt from 11-2.  And that wasn't even the best part.  We also got $10 in gift cards for our next time and 4 Hello Kitty Yogurtland t-shirts.  And it fits me!  I'm shipping one off to my friend Ellen who collects Hello Kitty stuff.

We've had no "no spend money" days this week but it wasn't like we were out spending willy nilly.  On Wednesday we took Zach to get some candy for his very good report card and Friday, well, let's just face it- Mommy needed some wine.  It's been a crazy work week.

Tonight we are off to a basketball game (the four big ones, not the little one).  Free tickets courtesy of my friend Kelly who works for Turner.  It is great to have connections and such awesome friends!

And it is a four day weekend for me.  Golden Globes and the Gift Show.

Very good times!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment