Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's February Already?

The chapter has closed on January 2012 and we ate out 14 times, 2 of which were paid for meals and had 7 no spend days.  I think we did a great job and we will only improve as time goes on.

However, it seems that February has already started off rocky.  We got the word at work that our work from home day has been denied, so there goes the nice Tuesdays I have enjoyed for over three years.  Yes, I have a job, but I have to mourn the loss of this perk, with not too many new ones on the horizon.  So we will just deal but it will take me some time to go back to working in the office 5 days a week.  I expect to be very tired for the first few weeks!

And then there was the Vicodin incident where I accidentally took 2 Vicodin on an empty stomach!  So, make sure you read those labels!

But we have filed our taxes and as soon as our refund comes back we are buying that new dryer!  No more having to turn the gas on and off every time we use the darn thing.  And the leftover money will be used to pay off some small bills that have been hanging around.  We are still feeling very positive about 2012.  I still have a bonus and pay raise to look forward to.

So, if we could just somehow win the Powerball we would be set.  But we aren’t banking on that one… too much!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment