Saturday, January 21, 2012

Unwind the String

This week was a hard work week with a lot of stress that was pretty harsh on the ego.  It's just work but when someone takes your words and changes them (that could potentially get you in trouble) then it hurts in a career kind of way.  But there is always a silver lining and that silver lining came Friday during my annual review.  It was amazingly great and I know I will be rewarded.  There was no better feeling at my job than the feeling of a job well done.  And I pat myself on the back for that because it can only benefit my family.

And so I finished week two of couch to 5K and although I should be running tonight, in order to make my upcoming week run smoother, I'm skipping today and going at it tomorrow.  It will be tough but I think I'm ready!

E and I have spent some wonderful alone time with the Joshy.  Of course the Sammy was there too but Josh got us without his twin brother and I think that is going to make a world of difference with him.  He gets lost in the shadows of his brother's issues and behavior. 

And we even had a "no spend day" this week!  With hopes for more next week!

Now it's off to have a wonderful cupcake and a nice glass of wine!

Sweet dreams!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment