Tuesday, February 28, 2012

March Can't Come Fast Enough

It's the end of February, and if this were a normal year, today would be the last day of the month. But because it is a Leap Year we've got one more day to go.  And I can't wait until it is over.

The kids were sick, Eric was sick and I just feel like junk.  So that was a minor setback on saving money when we had to take Sammy and Josh to the doctor.  We did fill the prescription at Publix and that was free for the antibiotics. But on the good side, I earned a great bonus and merit increase which hits March 9th!  We'll be heading to the car dealership on that Friday to get Eric's new downgraded car.  And it is all the better for us.

I finished a very nice St. Patrick's Day wreath and the small amount of decorations I have are up.  I foresee buying a few more things when they hit the clearance isles at Michael's and Target. 

We took the boys to Target this past Saturday for the Read Across America Dr. Seuss celebration and they each received a cute bag, food and coupons.  And all for free!

I can feel that March will be better.  I'll make every effort to make it so.  Just gotta get through one more day in February.

Jennifer

Josh and Sammy's Trip to the Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment