Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taking it all Back?

I feel as though I've lost my way. I've let an unhappy job situation cloud every judgment I have when it comes to health, rest, finance, and content living.  Even blogging!  So I've taken some control back.  I've updated my resume, posted all new information at monster.com and will be passively keeping an eye on new opportunities.  But until that time comes, if it does or doesn't, I've got take back control over myself and my life.

I've made a meal plan, or rather a list of meals when can made each evening.  That way there will be no scrounging around looking for a meal.  It'll just be picking a meal and cooking. It's a small step, but an important one for us.

Monday starts the wellness challenge at work and I will be participating.  I'm excited for the tasks ahead.

And right now we are trying to tie up the loose ends with our antenna project.  It is all kinds of crazy! Missing channels and a thousand trips to the attic. But thankfully not for me. ;-)

Here's to more writing and just letting it go.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment