Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Endless Torture

Yes, it has been some time since I last wrote.  That's wrong of me.  But every time I thought about writing I just got too tired.  It has been a non-stop beating-fest at work.  Egos can only take so much, especially when they are small to begin with!  I know no one loves every aspect of their job, but I always felt I had a career before.  Now it has been deduced to a job and I'm just adjusting.  Friends and co-workers say just to let it go, do what they want and go home.  And that is what I'm trying to wrap my mind around.  I feel like I'm not being a good employee when I take that attitude.  But I guess it is no different than anyone else at any other job.  So I will continue on, not taking any of it home.  It's just not giong to affect me anymore.

So cheers to my new take on working!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment