Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog Forgotten


It’s been two weeks since I last wrote.  I just forgot!  Maybe because I didn’t have much to blog about.  We’ve had a good few weeks.  We’ve figured out we have to be better parents and deal with a lot of issues that we didn’t know existed.  All in all it has been quite all right.  Work is work, I guess.  It isn’t perfect but I’m taking a different approach where I am just letting everything roll off my back.  The negatives will not take the energy away from me.  I just won’t let it. 

So now our days will be much more structured, not that it is a free for all now.  Everything has to be regimented to make sure that everyone stays on task.  And it all starts today!  We are going to sit down with the kids today and make sure they understand our expectations and what will provide to them.  It will be hard work and I hope it is worth it and I hope it works.

We have a great “single life” weekend with no kids!  It is amazing how fast you can get in and out of places when you don’t have any kids to drag around.  Or a screaming toddler who only wants to walk and pull you around. 

So, happy belated St. Patrick’s Day!  I had to share the wreath I made.  Sadly it is down now.  I’m pretty proud of this one!



Tired,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment